Sunday, August 2, 2009

iPhone 3G vs. iPhone 2G - A hands on review

iPhone Reviews
















We had the iPhone 3G in order yesterday, after a week or two earlier. Today I had the pleasure to review and compare with my first generation iPhone. So now I am here to provide you with the layer between the two, and what my best on each.

The Look and Feel

My iPhone has a good metal band with black on the bottom. The front edge has a hockey metal ends around the screen. The buttons are all built on plastic and move easily. The headset is back with a black plastic and the bottom speakers / speaker is hidden behind the plastic mesh. The headphone jack is sadly behind.

The 3G iPhone has a glass black finish (also available in white). This finish unbrokenall around 3G, and ends at the same place as mine with the shiny metal ring. All buttons on 3G now built with shiny metal (except the button). This gives them a feeling thicker on the proper meaning of the iPhone's plastic buttons. Instead of a black piece behind the ear, there is a silver perforated mesh. The same mesh is used for the speakers on the bottom / speaker phone. A new section on the bottom of the 3G is the addition of two screws, which could probably be used for opening the cabinet. The second biggest difference is the addition of a new non-built-in headphone jack.

The main difference between the inside and the outside of the iPhone and the iPhone 3G is obviously the case. Another important difference is the shape of the back of the two phones. My iPhone is flat on his back, with rounded edges closely. In 3G, this flare was significantly higher than in the form of a bulkhead dome that taper near the edges. The rounded back of the 3G even extends to other than the original iPhone. The iPhone 3G is slightly wider than the original iPhone, but not enough to note. The screen of the iPhone 3G is also slightly warmer than the original, as mentioned in the new few weeks ago.


























Specifications

The difference in properties between the iPhone and iPhone 3G are not large. Are 3G GPS, and the ability to download data at higher speeds on the 3G network. After testing the GPS, I find it very clearly, to find our position in a matter of seconds. The comparison of the mobile tower triangulation on the original iPhone, 3G is much more accurate.

The 3G network is much faster than the 3G showed the least 2G. bars, while my 2G showed bars. full Disabling 3G Stelling showed the same results as my 3G. on the iPhone 3G is faster to download and surf App the Internet.

Other than the GPS and 3G network, there is no real difference between the iPhone and iPhone 3G as functions.

General comparison

Compare the original iPhone and iPhone 3G side, it is clear that the iPhone 3G wins so many new devices goes. The only thing I dislike about the 3G is black backing. I much prefer the support of my aluminum 2G iPhone. The other thing I dislike about the 3G is more expensive and the lack of a text messaging. I do not want to pay more than $ 15 dollars per month, and everything, so I think now I come to my iPhone. I think I you wait until the next iteration of the iPhone is 2G of my trade in.












No comments:

Post a Comment